Fee Schedule (updated 1/01/19):
- Acupuncture Treatment (Adult): $ 68
- Acupuncture Treatment (Child, 3 -10 years old): $ 48
- Acupuncture Evaluation Fee: $ 25
(Charged at initial visit, and/or for a new chief complaint at a subsequent visit)
- Herbs Only, Initial Evaluation: $ 70
- Herbs Only, Follow-up: $ 35
- Telehealth, Initial Evaluation: $ 70
- Telehealth, Follow-up: $ 35
10% discount for all seniors, students, veterans, first responders, and teachers
Accepted forms of payment include cash, check, and major credit card. HSAs and medical flex-spending accounts can also often be used to pay for acupuncture.
Woman Care is a preferred/in-network provider for several insurance plans, including:
Empire Blue Cross
Empire Plan (NYSHIP)
If your insurance plan covers acupuncture for your condition, we will bill the plan directly and you will only be responsible for the stipulated co-payment. However, it is essential to verify that you have coverage prior to your initial visit. If your insurance company declines to cover for acupuncture, you are responsible for full payment.